Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  

Share | 

DRAGONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torian Lepper

Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Legal Sheild and Engle-tech
Humor : sarcastic and rare =D
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
110/110  (110/110)
Class: Mage
Closest Build: Dex/ Int

PostSubject: DRAGONS !!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Feb 22 2009, 17:19

Today is the day for Dragons , if you get any drop in your back pack guess what it's yours , no rolling dice it's yours.Only thing that might be rolled on is if we have a lvl 110 in party and someone loots a 110 item and they NEED it.Then the person can have that piece if they don't need it then it is yours no matter your lvl.We had E boots drop on sat. so you can/will get good drops we will roll thru there like a hot knife thru butter.So be ready for Dragons through out the whole day.We are starting early and stopping late read up on Mabel's post about what gear you'll need for dragons.Remember bring and have magic resist again read up on Mabel's post on dragons he has it broke down very well and he is the Dragon hunt master/manager along with me.So let's get scales from them and have a blood draining killing fest and let's have a BLAST!!!!

Thank you ,
Torian Lepper

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS !!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Feb 26 2009, 18:18

Torian Lepper wrote:
Today is the day for Dragons , if you get any drop in your back pack guess what it's yours , no rolling dice it's yours.Only thing that might be rolled on is if we have a lvl 110 in party and someone loots a 110 item and they NEED it.Then the person can have that piece if they don't need it then it is yours no matter your lvl.We had E boots drop on sat. so you can/will get good drops we will roll thru there like a hot knife thru butter.So be ready for Dragons through out the whole day.We are starting early and stopping late read up on Mabel's post about what gear you'll need for dragons.Remember bring and have magic resist again read up on Mabel's post on dragons he has it broke down very well and he is the Dragon hunt master/manager along with me.So let's get scales from them and have a blood draining killing fest and let's have a BLAST!!!!

Thank you ,
Torian Lepper

today's dragon hunt i think went well and would love to do it again with same size party or bigger lol and Ty for the good time.
Back to top Go down

DRAGONS !!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1