Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  

Share | 

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Introduction   Sun Feb 22 2009, 09:43

Hi i am ghostly whisper aka : logan

I enjoy being friends with wota and i am not a trouble maker but if i did something wrong i would expect someone to open there mouth.
I have been around since T orian first opened his guild up and will be till i decide to stop playing lol .

All i ask for is to be treated like any member of your guild and a friend the same goes like wise.

I have 3 kids that keep me busy at times so if I don't answer right away you know why.

I am here if you ever need help with anything let me know I am here to help out where I can.

thank you for the invite to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Torian Lepper

Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Legal Sheild and Engle-tech
Humor : sarcastic and rare =D
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
110/110  (110/110)
Class: Mage
Closest Build: Dex/ Int

PostSubject: Glad to see you here   Sun Feb 22 2009, 17:28

Thank you for posting hun ,

I will go and say for all WoTA members that you are family to us and you know that and for our members that are new to the guild logan has been here for us since day 1 and has always been treated like family and i expect the same from everyone in the guild to do the same for her.We are blessed to have friends like Logan.She is one of the few that i will go out on a limb for and go to the end of the earth for outside of the guild.

Thank you for introducing yourself Hun,
Torian Lepper Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Mon Feb 23 2009, 02:16

Torian Lepper wrote:
Thank you for posting hun ,

I will go and say for all WoTA members that you are family to us and you know that and for our members that are new to the guild logan has been here for us since day 1 and has always been treated like family and i expect the same from everyone in the guild to do the same for her.We are blessed to have friends like Logan.She is one of the few that i will go out on a limb for and go to the end of the earth for outside of the guild.

Thank you for introducing yourself Hun,
Torian Lepper Very Happy

thank you torian Hun and i will always be here for you and please note if anything and i mean anything i can do to help out pm me and let me know i would also like to be updated if something happens to a guild member or you so that i may pray for you and again hugs to all even the ones i do not know. Sleep Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Mon Feb 23 2009, 07:47

Very Happy Welcome to our Family Ghostly Whisper:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1