Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Stronger than All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

Share | 

This is for Osumwa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This is for Osumwa   Tue May 19 2009, 15:36

Hello Osumwa hun,

i am sorry you lost your stuff. I saw you asking if some1 is near lsb. Me was in a talk and you didnt told a reason. i didnt was in party with you...so i didnt knew you died somewhere. Why didnt you told: Hey i died pls safe my body??

Now you left guild......what is the reason to leave???

You know i would help u to get stuff back.....but you had have to talk earlier that you died somewhere...

I am really sorry and i hope we can fix that all!!

Greets and hugs Aribeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Osumwa   Tue May 19 2009, 15:56

yea mate come on bk. u should have said u got killed or we would have came and helped u get ur items bk. im not gona sleep tonight untill i get that gear bk and she be as well handing it over cos i see my self argueing wit her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Osumwa   Tue May 19 2009, 16:34

Logan hun

you know i do anything to get his stuff back. But for sure and i swear....he didnt say he died.....he didnt said he spawned at wurm......no1 has have party going on......

So we really didnt know what happend to him.....till it was to late.

It hurts me that he think its same like in LoD......cause it isnt......we only was online with 2 or maybe 3 ppl when it happend to Osumwa.

For sure Mick and me try our best to get his stuff back!!!!!!

But i cant belive he left guild......

I feel guilty

For what???

Maybe best i leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Osumwa   Tue May 19 2009, 16:39

Guys. im getting very tired of this game. atm every little thing is annoying the hell out of me. im not leaving guild. im just gonna take a break. tomorrow will be my last day for a few weeks. i will pot on to see yas at the weekends. am tomorrow i will make up alot more pots spend the whole day making them so they should keep ya going for a little while. enjoy guys and peace out.

Btw guys dont make mial feel guilty for mack leaving its nothing to do wit her. she always helps so dont dare say she doesnt. if mack would have told us he had been killed we would have went to him. i was only south of him. but instead asked if anyone was near. thats not saying o0o i got killed and cant get my gear is it? so dont dare make anyone feel guitly for ur mistakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Osumwa   Tue May 19 2009, 16:51

i am sorry,

i try to help where i can...in hunts....with resorces.....and gear...

i am sorry....me didnt seen the impotant in been asked " is some1 near lsb".

Me didnt knew Osumwa died......he didnt told.....

But i feel very guilty that he lost his stuff....

I try my best to get it back

No matter what it will cost...i swear

Thats all i have to say

Thy all to be so nice.......

hugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Osumwa   Tue May 19 2009, 18:09

Aribeth wrote:
Hello Osumwa hun,

i am sorry you lost your stuff. I saw you asking if some1 is near lsb. Me was in a talk and you didnt told a reason. i didnt was in party with you...so i didnt knew you died somewhere. Why didnt you told: Hey i died pls safe my body??

Now you left guild......what is the reason to leave???

You know i would help u to get stuff back.....but you had have to talk earlier that you died somewhere...

I am really sorry and i hope we can fix that all!!

Greets and hugs Aribeth
as i said i lost everything..when i died i was up by wurms...i asked if anyone was by rt's is all i had time to cause i had to run from wurms back to lsp...i hate to say it, but it seems to me since the wedding between you and torian? the guild seems to taken a back seat to stuff going on? like soass last night was put off. i just have so much going on here at home with real irl situations.. maybe i just need to break away from game for awile..see everyone later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Osumwa   Tue May 19 2009, 19:11

Hi there,

we have all stuff back. And no....it has nothing to do with wedding that i was busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osumwa never said he died at RT`s and spwaned at wurms, if he would....for sure me and mick have ben running ti get his stuff.

Ilovecam only tried to help.she logged short after getting his stuff...but never ment to steel it.

Greets Aribeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for Osumwa   

Back to top Go down

This is for Osumwa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Order of The Rose :: IoTR Forums :: Open Forum-
Jump to: